CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Endless Story..


hmm..what am i suppose to say here???it just something bothering my head now...but i don't really know what is it...it could be the sadness that i had last night..may be..last night,my love story i've created before,at last met the deadlock..there's no way to solve it and to return back to my 'lovely dream'..it's very frustrated..but then i reliese,this is for our own good..for me,he never felt the happiness since we're both together..probably the love are really exist in his heart,but love is nothing without faith..and he doesn't has that..he always thought that i'm unfaihtful..may be sometimes i loved to be attractive and really need the attention from all kind of peoples around me..but it doesn't means that i am unfaithful..he just doesn't understand me..understand about the things i loved to do..understand about the needed i want to..may be we both are live in a different world and we're definitely got two ways of main thinking..or may be......we are not created together..

0 comments: