CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

DEAR FRIENDS

my heart singing sadly and beating slowly when recalling things that happen to me recently..i felt depressed with all of this...i'm hurt..i don't really know what i have done actually...it such exaggerating a little tiny fault..she should tell me why...not only pushing behind me...be honest...at least i know why..and more or less i can fix it to be better..at least..i'm not a perfect person..she too..neither me nor other people in this world are perfect...and we knew that too...so please...understand..i'm asking you nothing,only this...please remember me-you-we-us-our friendship...please...i'm begging you..having an understanding friend is precisely better than having the precious treasure in our lives..think about it...think the things we've done together...think my friends...i've no one now...i'm only have you my dearest friend...i'm so sorry if i do hurt you..but shall we fighting-in silence like this just because of a tiny matter like that??or maybe you've got another dissatisfaction towards me??

0 comments: