CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Day in My Complicated Life

Hmm..just now i did found something that i can't explain how it affect on my feeling..something that already forgotten long time ago..i just don't know how to express what i felt bout that..a bit hurt i guess..but it's ok..i'm able to face it alone this time..and i wish i will 'till the end of my life..
This week is the end of the year 2009..and next week will be the begining of year 2010..new year, means new hope..and what i'm hoping for this new year is to be an excellent student and daughter for my parents..i won't let they down,insyallah..i'll do my best for this year...this new year is the determindation of my life..i'm gonna work very hard for my STPM..and i believe that i can do it!!

0 comments: